The Head of In-App is a newly created role that will be responsible for developing and executing Index’s mobile In-App demand strategy. Working closely with the Chief of Global Marketplace Development and key business units (product, marketing and sell-side) you will develop pipelines and drive new revenue opportunities. A significant part of this role will involve developing new client interactions to foster a better working relationship, collaboration, and overall partnership within the mobile in-app space globally.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s What We Want
Subject Matter Expertise: Extensive knowledge of the in-app, SDK and mobile gaming space. You will have a strategic understanding of where the in-app market is, where its going, and most importantly where Index fits in
Collaborative: IX prides itself on collaboration and knowledge sharing internally to positively affect the success of our partners. You will work closely with the account management and business development teams to drive strategy and improve overall performance. Partner with the platform team to ensure integrations and fully operational and unlock relevant In-App demand from existing DSP’s.
Leadership: The Head of In-App will be charged with growing a team to drive business development and client success at IX. You should be able to derive and execute the strategy as it’s communicated from the top down while motivating and developing sales strategy for deliveries to your team.
Here’s What You Need
- 5 + Years of Programmatic Experience- strong in-app, mobile gaming experience, with a proven track record of building a revenue pipeline
- 7+ Years of Management Experience,
- Ability to leverage a strong industry network with a focus on mobile in-app
- Flexibility to travel as needed between our offices and clients (when it's safe to do so).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, relish the opportunity to build inside of an established business.
Why you’ll love working here
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.