Head of HR Business Partnerships
Index Exchange is looking for a Head of HR Business Partnerships to join our growing London office!
Here’s what we want:
Tactical: The HRBP partners with group leaders & managers on performance management, coaching and training, employee relations, process improvement, employee onboarding and offboarding, succession planning, talent forecasting and planning, HR and employment law, diversity and inclusion, and culture development. Leading the HRBP team, this role requires strong leadership experience, handling team growth and mentorship and continuous learning for the group.
Collaborative: In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the people team to strategize best practices, communicate people first initiatives, deliver any trends and optimization recommendations to our global team. Possessing strong business acumen, you should align yourself as a partner to the business leaders to ensure continued employee engagement.
Knowledgeable: As the go-to for our Managers to develop an effective and engaging people programs you should have 5+ years experience building, maintaining and improving employee programs, influencing decision making, coaching and mentoring, and local employment law. Experience working in a fast-paced, technology company is strongly preferred in this role.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively builds relationships with business leaders and employees, gaining trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Be accountable for the delivery of core People Ops services: advising on team and/or department-specific compensation, benefits, recruiting, organizational structure, and talent development strategies
- Partner with managers to build KPIs to help optimize their team’s engagement and productivity.
- Partner with managers and broader People Operations team to resolve sensitive employee-relations situations including conducting thoughtful, thorough, and objective investigations & termination processes.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion efforts and provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering an enriching, inclusive employee experience - See more at:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Coach, counsel and guide management on the execution of performance management, feedback, and follow-up
At Index Exchange. we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, colour, and ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. for those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top