We’re looking for a highly organized and professional Executive Assistant to help manage the lives and schedules for four of our executives in NYC. As an EA, you’ll operate at the highest levels of our organization and business, acting as the first point of contact. You’ll be tasked with the responsibility to maintain and manage all aspects related to their business-lives including calendars, schedules, meetings, travel, expenses, communication and more. You’ll quickly grow to be an indispensable part of their day and ensure they're fully prepared for anything coming their way.
This role brings obvious challenges - Index is a fast-paced and exciting environment and you’ll be expected to be ahead of things at all times. Our leadership team works tirelessly and you have to keep up with them. But this is also an incredibly rewarding role and your success in this capacity will have immediate benefits to our business and the way we operate.
Here’s what we want:
- Organization: Keeping things in order is where it all starts. We run a very fast-paced business and you need to keep up and keep things in line
- Flexibility: We can’t stress the importance of this enough - schedules, plans, appointments, etc all shift and we need someone that can adapt and respond with proactive solutions
- Communication: You are an expert communicator - you know when and how to contact the right people to get things done
- Tact: You understand and practice a measured form of transparency. You’ll need to maintain high standards of confidentiality and exercise good judgement at all times. Trust is key in a role like this and tact builds trust
- Professionalism: This is a high visibility role - you need to always be on an make sure to tailor your approach to the audience you are dealing with and exude the right level of confidence
- Taste: You have great taste in restaurants, bars, etc. and can come up with the perfect recommendation for a quick coffee date or a big business dinner
Here’s what you have:
- College or university degree in Business Administration an asset
- 3-5 years experience supporting a CEO or Senior VP, ideally in a similar setting or industry (tech or ad tech)
- The ability to be forward-thinking and anticipate next steps
- Have the right personality for a role like this - you thrive under pressure, can take feedback and love getting things done
- You are a master of Office and can work Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel like no one’s business. Familiarity with standard booking, scheduling and expense tools would also be valuable
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our office is in the Flatiron close to transit and other amenities
- Beautiful open-concept space with an amazing group of people
- Team lunches every Friday
- Healthcare benefits, 401 (k) and a subsidized gym membership
Index Exchange is a fully transparent advertising marketplace where premium digital publishers can sell their ad impressions to programmatic buyers in real time by conducting billions of micro-auctions, each lasting a fraction of a second, each and every day. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we aspire to be the ad exchange that online media companies can trust. Led by an experienced team of industry experts and pioneers, we’ve built our company on the premise that automation is the future, but the cost of automation should never be greater than the efficiency it provides.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
Director, Mid-Market Development
Tricia's role is part ad-tech, part account management, with a focus on onboarding clients, developing client strategy, and maintaining that client relationship throughout the lifecycle of the entire partnership.
Back to top