Index Exchange is looking for an Exchange Analyst to join our Sydney-based team. In this role, you will work with our sales and account management teams to interpret and present data gathered from our platform as it pertains to individual clients we work with. As you build your knowledge of the market you’ll also drive account growth by identifying opportunities to improve performance, find creative solutions to client needs, explore new opportunities to grow existing business and build a strong rapport with top-tier partners.
Depth of knowledge of our offering, integrated systems, as well as overall market conditions and dynamics will be a core requirement. This is a highly visible, client-facing position that requires strong analytical skills, creative thinking, comfort with ambiguity, professionalism and an ability to interpret data in a compelling and concise manner. Internally, the role requires extensive communication and collaboration across different departments including our Engineering, Data, Demand, Business Intelligence, and Product teams.
Here’s what we want:
Experienced: Experience in quantitative roles focusing on data analysis, interpretation, and insights with the ability to find and apply both syndicated and internal data & research to uncover opportunities
Analytical: Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data and data-driven insights as a foundation
Technical: Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Domo, SQL, R is considered an asset.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work with the publisher account teams to provide advanced analytics and data-driven insights derived from exchange data
- Provide analytics support to internal technical teams for validating integration health
- Data-driven case-building to support quarterly and monthly business reviews and strategy proposals for revenue optimization
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, while solving complex problems and delivering simple solutions
- Educate clients on industry trends and revenue maximization techniques
- Use data and testing methods to derive optimal configuration for floor pricing, buyer filters, and other control systems available within the Index Exchange platform
- Support internal revenue initiatives that impact the sell-side org beyond a single client.
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top