We’re looking for an Exchange Analyst to join our New York Team. In this role, you will help create strategic stories around insights derived from a wide range of data. You will work alongside our Demand-side Business Development team to understand the business needs of DSPs, Agencies, and Agency Trading Desks and provide compelling stories, client insights, and strategy.
Here’s what we want:
- Critical thinker: Logical, concise ideas around projects with a strong sense of urgency, understanding the larger story behind requests and business acumen.
- Problem solver: Experience working with teams and collaborating across groups to achieve desired results.
- Independent: Comfort with ambiguity and self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Articulate: Experience with collaborative documents, creating presentations and speaking to audiences that are not technical.
- Experienced: minimum 4 years working experience; 0-1 years in advertising.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze data points and craft compelling stories around the actionable insights, producing high-level visualizations to support the story and grow the business
- Establish business processes around teams utilizing analytics support
- Assist internal teams with identifying key metrics to assist in their analyses
- Ability to find and apply data and research to grow business revenue
- Liaise with engineering, ad operations, and sales team resources to integrate proven strategies and analysis into new processes and solutions
- Comfortable knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Data Studio) or Microsoft Office (Excel, Power BI)
- Familiarity with reading or creating visualizations and presenting to audiences who may not be technically savvy
- Knowledge of Domo or experience in practice a plus
- Background in AdTech or knowledge of the AdTech landscape a bonus
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
Lindsey B.Head of Buyer Services
Lindsey leads the Buyer Services Team, which is responsible for all account management and operational support for agencies and brand marketers.
Back to top