Digital Marketing Manager
Index Exchange is looking for a high-energy Digital Marketing Manager to manage all on-site tracking, performance and growth, with a focus on email and newsletters. This person will breathe energy and engagement into Index Exchange’s global customer community, working closely with our international teams.
Here’s what we need:
- Experienced Email Marketer: You’ve managed the full lifecycle of an email marketing campaign including copywriting, development, stakeholder reviews, distribution and optimization.
- Analytics Wizz: Test, test and test again. Through ongoing review and optimization of content and ads (A/B testing), targeting, and creative – you will track marketing effectiveness, uncover insights, and proactively share recommendations.
- Strong Communicator: You have superior communication skills and possess expertise to ensure projects are tracking on time and stakeholders have all of the tools they need to successfully meet deadlines.
- Team Player: You love working with other people, presenting your viewpoint but ultimately working towards the best solution, regardless of where it comes from.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute an email marketing strategy and content calendar in collaboration with internal teams (marketing, product, sales, engineering)
- Establish KPIs, track performance, and analyze results to optimize campaigns and make data-driven decisions while keeping retention in mind
- Lead copywriting efforts that encapsulate the IX brand voice and balances local market intricacies
- Provide new and creative campaign suggestions to break through the onslaught of ad tech news and creatively communicate business objectives, company announcements and product news
- Act as subject matter expert on all things content optimization; manage SEM, SEO, Display, etc. ensuring each content piece is data-driven and localized to each market segmentation
- 3 -5 years digital marketing experience, preferably from the ad tech industry
- Must understand the fundamentals of managing global email marketing campaigns, including key program drivers, vendors and the insights that help plan for optimization
- Self-driven, team player with strong project management skills
- Talented in distilling complex topics into easy-to-understand content
- Calm and direct approach to communication – whether giving a presentation, drafting an email or having a one-on-one conversation with clients
- The right personality to brainstorm with Marketing, naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, dig through numbers with our Analysts, and lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top