- Milan, Italy
Index Exchange is seeking a Country Manager for the Italian market. Reporting to the Regional Managing Director - Southern Europe, this role requires a strong leader who has a deep understanding of the local programmatic eco-system and who has developed and nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders at publishers, agencies and other stakeholders across the digital marketing landscape.
This is a highly visible, market-facing position that requires strong organisational skills, solid leadership, strategic thinking, professionalism, and an ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision makers.
What You Will Be Doing
The primary objective of the role is to ensure that Index Exchange can operate at scale in the country. This means must build and nurture strong relationships on the buy-side and ensure Index Exchange has a seat at the table as the large agency groups undergo a transformation brought on by the adoption of programmatic advertising.
It also means leading the drive to grow scale on the supply side by solidifying existing publisher relationships and working closely with the Publisher Sales organisation to develop new relationships.
Executive Level Client and Partner Engagement
Working closely with the Regional Managing Director, the Country Manager will:
- Establish growth targets by working with key stakeholders on tactical execution designed to meet and exceed goals
- Represent Index Exchange by becoming a key stakeholder at the IAB and other industry bodies. Ensure the Index voice is heard and that we play a driving role in relevant industry wide initiatives.
- Productively partner with internal Index Exchange subject matter experts and business development specialists to develop personal expertise in Index’s full product & service offering – and establish strategic roadmap for Italian clients to deploy Index products and services
- Build and maintain relationships with top publisher partners and agency/buyer partners in the country. (60% Buy side and 40% Sell side)
Go To Market Execution
Working in close collaboration with the SVP Product, Regional Managing Director as well as the Manager International Marketing the Country Manager will:
- Align Index Exchange product and technology capabilities directly to the needs of the local markets accounting for the degree of programmatic maturity and adoption within the country.
- Oversee requirements for country-specific marketing collateral and Partner Marketing events
- Maintain close relationships with opinion leaders and influencers
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Manager on the ground to establish localised talk tracks and content (email, video, website, blog) to best support the needs of your market
- Maintain relationships as guided by the IX communications and Southern Europe marketing team with various journalists on the ground as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Executive leadership and operational management.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have strong communication skills and experience communicating with key stakeholders in global markets.
- Must have experience setting and reaching goals that align with overall company strategy.
- Must be agile and have experience working for a rapidly growing company where goals and vision can often change.
Back to top