Business Development Coordinator
Index Exchange is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our growing, collaborative New York office! The Business Development team manages the health of Index Exchange’s demand-side (buyers, agencies, trade desks, and holding companies) partners in our robust platform. The Business Development coordinator will be key in organizing communications between partners, presenting strong findings and value, collaborate with internal teams to achieve partner success. The ideal candidate would be organized, have excellent time management, and an eagerness to learn. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to be comfortable with excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
Here’s what we want:
Organized: Assist with managing and developing client relationships through the full life-cycle of the deal including pre-sales support, on-boarding, ongoing relationship management and monthly/quarterly business reviews in a timely and organized manner
Collaborative: You will become a critical participant in testing new products and features. Prioritize and communicate platform feedback and enhancement requests to internal teams. Also, work cross-functionally with IX teams (Publisher Development, Product, and Exchange Analysts) to implement operational strategies and document new processes to help improve client experience
Knowledgeable: Develop expertise in all things digital media by assisting with marketing and communications efforts and reading the daily trades. You will have an in-depth knowledge of publisher inventory to recommend relevant deal opportunities to buyers (proactively and reactively) Present a curious, analytical approach to problem solving and constant learning and development
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with both buyers and publishers for private marketplace opportunities
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Pull and analyze reporting
- Build, track and troubleshoot deal IDs
- Track DSPs and publisher growth in the private marketplace
- Create deal packages for seasonal opportunities, non-standard creative units, viewable inventory, etc.
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features. Prioritize and communicate platform feedback and enhancement requests to internal teams
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and no expense to employee, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
Director, Emerging Media
As the Director of Emerging Media, Andrew leads the Demand Team, which means bringing on new demand sources that are focused on mobile and video supply.
Back to top