Bilingual HR Business Partner
Index Exchange is looking for a Bilingual (English & French) HR Business Partner to join our growing Montreal office! The focus of this position will be with our Engineering groups and experience in technical environment is essential.
Here’s what we want:
Tactical: The HRBP partners with group leaders & managers on performance management, coaching and training, employee relations, process improvement, employee onboarding and offboarding, succession planning, talent forecasting and planning, HR and employment law, diversity and inclusion, and culture development
Collaborative: In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the people team to strategize best practices, communicate people first initiatives, deliver any trends and optimization recommendations to our global team. Possessing strong business acumen, you should align yourself as a partner to the business leaders to ensure continued employee engagement.
Knowledgeable: As the go-to for our Managers to develop an effective and engaging people programs you should have 5+ years experience building, maintaining and improving employee programs, influencing decision making, coaching and mentoring, and local employment law.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively builds relationships with business leaders and employees, gaining trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Be accountable for the delivery of core People Ops services: advising on team and/or department-specific compensation, benefits, recruiting, organizational structure, and talent development strategies
- Partner with managers to build KPIs to help optimize their team’s engagement and productivity
- Partner with managers and broader People Operations team to resolve sensitive employee-relations situations including conducting thoughtful, thorough, and objective investigations & termination processes
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion efforts and provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering an enriching, inclusive employee experience
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Coach, counsel and guide management on the execution of performance management, feedback, and follow-up
Why you’ll love working here:
- A bright and inviting shared office space in Downtown Montreal easily accessible by public transit or bike
- No dress code and space to unwind, decompress and play games
- Lunch catered in daily and lots of great snacks
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- 100% coverage for health and dental benefits, 5% RRSP matching, and $5 monthly gym memberships at Énergie Cardio
At Index Exchange. we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, colour, and ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. for those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top