Associate Exchange Analyst
We are looking for an Associate Exchange Analyst to join our London team. In this role you'll work closely with our sales teams to understand our clients’ performance utilising data gathered from our platform. As you build your knowledge of the market you’ll also drive account growth by identifying opportunities to improve performance, find creative solutions to client needs, explore new opportunities to grow existing business and build strong rapport with top tier partners. To be successful in this role you’ll need to possess presence of mind to calmly manage complex situations and have a strong desire to fully comprehend and smoothly resolve any issues that you face.
Here’s what we want:
- Articulate: This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong analytical skills, creative thinking, comfort with ambiguity, professionalism and an ability to interpret data in a compelling and concise manner
- Experienced: Experience with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, DOMO and similar tools is considered an asset. Experience in quantitative roles focusing on data analysis, interpretation, research, and insights
- Independent: Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Publisher Development and Client Service teams to provide advanced analytics and data-driven insights
- Educate clients on industry trends and interpret data sets to provide recommendations and optimise publisher revenue
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proactively solve complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- Conduct A/B testing to derive optimal configuration of floor pricing, buyer filters and other control systems available within the Index Exchange platform
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top