Agile HR Project Manager
Index Exchange is looking for an Agile HR Project Manager to join our growing People team in New York. In this role, you will work to define, manage and track deliverables for global People initiatives and projects. This role will include a dual focus running both large, complex projects as well as smaller, quicker wins. A strong analytical approach and ability are keys for success in this role - we want you to build reports for tracking and measurement of the effectiveness of the projects you run and then work to interpret that data to build more efficient and impactful programs. This role requires someone with strong organizational skills as you will be working on multiple projects concurrently and you will need to communicate project status updates, prioritize information and ensure teams are tracking to meet deadlines.
You should be obsessed with Agile methodologies and have a firm handle on process and project tracking. You are expected to be a facilitator, to enable communication as well as a healthy group dynamic and not be reticent to raise issues and drive changes in the quest to build an environment of continuous improvement for the People team. As you support a globally distributed team, you should thrive on over communicating, setting proper expectations and managing timelines for projects. Reporting directly to the VP, People, you will track all deliverables for strategic initiatives across the department.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Leverage superior communication skills and process expertise to ensure projects are tracking on time and stakeholders have all of the tools they need to successfully meet deadlines
- Support VP of People through project life cycle, reporting, forecasting, dashboards, presentation decks and deliverables
- Managing team roadmap for People Team
- Collaborate closely with technical Program Management team as internal peers for best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Handling timelines, dependencies, deliverables and reporting for multiple projects
- Produce structured reporting on each initiative as it relates to measurement and outcome of strategic project-based initiatives
- Utilize JIRA and other project management tools for tracking purposes
- Produce reports, decks, updates, and communications in lockstep with strategy as described by the VP of People
- Training with and exposure to Agile methodologies and approaches. The more hands-on experience you have, the better
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Well-honed verbal and written skills, able to communicate to audiences of every level clearly
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, color, and ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. for those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top