We are seeking an Account Manager, with 3-5 years experience, to join our team in New York! Working in a Client Services pod along with Account Operations Managers (AO), Publisher Relationship Managers (PRM), Sales Engineers (SEs), and Exchange Analysts (XA), the Account Manager will support partner relationships with premium publishers who leverage Index’s ad technology and services.
Here’s what we want:
- Knowledgeable: In depth knowledge of our products and tool-set will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues and requests. We are looking for someone who has experience with Salesforce and DFP (Ad Serving) is a plus
- Collaborative: Teamwork is key in Client Services and you’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams (Platform Services, Publisher Development, Product, and Exchange/Data Analysts) to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the client experience
- Positive: It is the Associate Account Manager’s job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by acting as a strategic advisor and programmatic specialist
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop client relationships for IX’s clients through the full life-cycle of the account — pre-sales support, account vetting, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing open and private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
Director, Emerging Media
As the Director of Emerging Media, Andrew leads the Demand Team, which means bringing on new demand sources that are focused on mobile and video supply.
Back to top