Index Exchange is seeking a UK, Account Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in London. Building off of 4-5 years of client service experience, this role will focus on strengthening revenue for top tier publishers via our technical platform. The Account Manager works very closely across our entire Client Services team to support partner relationships with our UK and Northern European publishers. A typical team would also include Account Operations, a Publisher Relationship Manager, a Sales Engineer and and Exchange Analysts , all equipped with specialized expertise for support and health of our outstanding publishers.
It is the Account Manager’s job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by acting as a strategic advisor and programmatic specialist. Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand. As a publisher advocate you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally. And in order to contribute to the culture of learning and growth at IX, as you develop your expertise we’ll look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: In depth understanding of IX products and tool-set will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues and requests. Expertise in Salesforce and knowledge of DFP (ad serving) will be needed to best serve our clients capitalizing on reporting and analytical tools to drive insights.
Collaborative: Teamwork is key in Client Services and you’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams (Platform Services, Publisher Development, Product, and Exchange/Data Analysts) to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the client experience.
Strategic: The relationships and business you will be managing represent our UK and Northern European publishers, which require white glove service by all support members in the organization, which will be owned by the Account Manager.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop client relationships for IX’s UK and Northern European clients through the full life-cycle of the account — pre-sales support, account vetting, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends, and optimizing open and private marketplace performance
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation
- Drive IX product adoption and upsells through a deep understanding of client needs and product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners and point person for all client discussions
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate and up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers and product implementations
Why you’ll love working here:
- Offices conveniently located in Fitzrovia, readily accessible via public transit
- Free snacks in the office and weekly team lunches on Fridays
- Health care benefits, unlimited sick days, paid vacation and company matched pension contribution
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top