Marketing & Advertising Coordinator
As Marketing/Advertising Coordinator, reporting to Indagare’s Associate Marketing Director, you will be responsible for all administrative support for any Marketing initiative or projects.
• Assist and manage marketing projects and campaigns as delegated by Associate Marketing Director
• Manage all acquisition reporting and scorecards to measure effectiveness of all marketing activity
• Support creative development of digital & e-mail marketing campaigns
• Help manage Marketing Budget & Forecasts
• Work closely with agencies and internal partners to develop and share acquisition/partnership insights and analytics
• Act as a liaison between Marketing and Editorial Departments to outline content for special strategic partnerships and manage deadlines
• Help leverage HubSpot & Salesforce for inbound marketing efforts and lead generation for Membership Department
• Maintaining department calendar of meetings and events
• Proactively manage Advertising calendar, coordinating deadlines between partners, Advertising Director and Editorial Department for email marketing sponsorships, online promotion partnerships, destination report sponsorships and Black Book magazine ads.
• Create, manage, execute Partner Promotion campaigns
• Help develop promotional Advertising collateral, including Sponsorship Kit
• Manage all analytics, reporting, and Salesforce tracking for Advertising Department
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing required
• 2+ years experience in Marketing/Advertising – travel, luxury, start-up experience a plus.
• HubSpot certification and Salesforce familiarity preferred.
• Strong project management skills, detail-oriented with excellent execution
• Innovative thinker with client-oriented focus
• Desire to have fun and think outside the box
• Passion and desire to work in Travel/Hospitality industry
• Strong computer knowledge in Excel & Powerpoint
• Strong interpersonal skills: injects fresh perspectives and enjoyable interactions; engages in the dynamic nature of a less structured growth-centric movement.
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment; Proactive approach to projects
How do you apply?
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including responses to the questions below:
Why are you interested in Indagare and the Marketing & Advertising Coordinator opportunity?
What is your unique ability that other people notice and value, is energizing to you and something you love doing?
Describe your biggest professional accomplishment to date.
Where was the last place you traveled to?
* How has travel shaped you as an individual?
See Inside the Office of Indagare
Indagare is a membership-based travel company that combines the services of a boutique agency with curated content for the luxury traveler. With a belief that travel is not just about the place but how the journey shapes the traveler, Indagare’s mission is to provide passionate travelers with the information and tools to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
Back to top