We’re hiring an HR Coordinator to support our recruiting and talent acquisition, onboarding and benefits efforts and help foster our unique company culture. The HR coordinator will play an integral role in ensuring Indagare is always a great place to work.
This position, reporting to Director of People & Culture, provides an opportunity to enhance your HR skills and both learn and influence the culture at Indagare. You’ll be given important projects and increasing responsibility as you become an invaluable part of our team.
• Draft job descriptions and make sure the copy is engaging and captures the essence of each role. Post jobs and managing incoming inquiries.
• Contribute to the development of strategies and programs that attract and retain the best talent.
• Help generate a vibrant talent pool for roles across the organization.
• Review resumes, conduct initial candidate phone screens and coordinate all additional interviews.
• Plan and organize new team member orientation sessions including company background, program areas, culture and values.
• Support the recruitment, onboarding and logistical efforts
• Coordinate the company’s campus recruiting strategy including identifying creative approaches to scout the best talent.
• Be the owner of the HR ADP platform and establish yourself as the point of contact for our ADP partners.
• Manage employee file maintenance and I-9 verifications.
• Play an important role in benefits and employee rewards programs and strategies.
• Help manage quarterly volunteer activities in the local community.
• Create, own and provide analytics for relevant HR reports as needed.
Our ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate enjoys being around people, is excited by new challenges and comes to the table with innovative, creative solutions. We’re looking for someone who is flexible, ultra-organized, focused, analytics driven and knowledgeable about recruiting/HR and is excited to help us make an impact across our global community. A positive attitude and passion for travel is essential!
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Entrepreneurial-minded and comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment with a “make stuff happen” mentality
• Strong, positive and clear written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to collaborate with people across all levels and functional areas
• Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize activities and drive results
• Superior organization skills and detail orientation; proven creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and collaborative platforms like Google Docs, and Dropbox
How To Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected], including responses to the questions below:
• Why are you interested in Indagare and the HR Coordinator role?
* What is your unique ability that other people notice and value, is energizing to you and something you love doing?
• Describe your biggest professional accomplishment to date.
• Where was the last place you traveled to?
• How has travel shaped you as an individual?
Back to top