Assistant Travel Specialist
An Assistant Travel Specialist will support a busy team of travel specialists working closely with them to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that will enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
What You’ll Do
• Research destinations to provide senior travel specialists with information to advise members
• Ensure all-important details are gathered to put together a trip itinerary. This includes:
o Corresponding by phone and/or email with hotels and other suppliers (tour guides, ground operators, etc) to check rates and availability
o Making and confirming reservations and services
• Create and edit detailed trip itineraries
• Prior to each trip, organize all materials and send out departure packages to our members
• Expand your knowledge of destinations via Indagare training to grow as a travel specialist
• Build travel knowledge and communication skills to interact with members directly
What You’ll Bring
• A passion for travel planning and a strong desire in building a career as a travel specialist
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet key milestones on time and with quality
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and Internet Software.
• Bachelor’s degree; At least 1 year of work experience
How do you apply?
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected], including responses to the questions below:
• Why are you interested in Indagare and the Assistant Travel Specialist opportunity?
* What is your unique ability that other people notice and value, is energizing to you and something you love doing?
• Describe your biggest professional accomplishment to date.
• Where was the last place you traveled to?
• How has travel shaped you as an individual?
Indagare is a luxury membership based travel company with robust online editorial content and a boutique, in-house travel agency. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-performance company and have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. Our mission at Indagare is to give sophisticated, passionate travelers the information and tools that will enable them to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
Why You Should Join
The Indagare team is the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to a culture that values a generosity of spirit and believes deeply in the power of being kind: to ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers and our clients. We believe that travel broadens the mind and enriches the soul.
At Indagare, we care about our team members. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance and disability coverage, commuter benefits, a retirement-savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, and sick days).
See Inside the Office of Indagare
Indagare is a membership-based travel company that combines the services of a boutique agency with curated content for the luxury traveler. With a belief that travel is not just about the place but how the journey shapes the traveler, Indagare’s mission is to provide passionate travelers with the information and tools to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
Back to top