Software Engineer - Front End
Software Engineer – Front End
Type: Salaried Direct Hire w/Client
Location: Central Dallas/LBJ
Be an integral part of a high growth cloud based software company. Improving has partnered with a client who is looking for a motivated Software Engineer who will develop, implement, and maintain custom solutions for our client's best customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Embrace learning and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Love crafting beautiful websites and seeing their work used by thousands of end users daily.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Enjoy being part of a growing team.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be able to rapidly learn new technologies with little guidance.
- Enjoy solving problems and getting to root cause.
- Be a multi-tasker - the candidate will work multiple projects at a time.
- Have the ability and desire to be flexible.
- 2-5 years delivering production-level software to the web
- HTML 5
- Preferred experience
- IntelliJ IDEA and/or Eclipse
- Amazon web services
- Any other JVM-based languages
Note: Candidates must be local to DFW and authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now and in the future.
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
User Experience Consultant
Vaughn teams up with clients to improve the user experience of their applications. He also visits other Improving branches for special projects and completes on-site client sprints.
Back to top