We're looking for a passionate, Senior Developer/Architect who can join a strong, energized agile team and a make a measurable impact. As a Senior Developer/Architect you'll be responsible for not only coding but helping with designing, architecting, developing, delivering, and supporting custom software solutions for the business.
Ideally, the candidate will have a good understanding/experience with:
- 8-10 years of development experience building and supporting enterprise web applications in Java or C#.
- Front End build and package management tools (npm, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience as a technical lead overseeing development projects using agile methodologies
- A collaborative interaction style with strong communication skills.
- Java 8 and Spring Boot
- SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Distributed big data environments (Hadoop, Spark)
- Data science and machine learning techniques.
- DevOps and continuous integration/build automation tools like Jenkins
- Enjoys mentoring junior team members, is happy to take the time to explain the "why" we should do things in a certain way, not just "how" we want something done. Remains current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Passionate about testing, refactoring and continuous improvement; strives to keep things as simple as possible.
- Works with internal customers to scope, plan, and deliver new applications and enhancements to existing applications; respond/adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment.
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
Zach works on large-scale web enterprise applications for one of Improving’s largest clients. He generally handles back-end upgrades and long-term enhancement strategies to ensure technological success.
Back to top