Why do people like working at Improving?
You're good at what you do. You wouldn't say it that way, and you wouldn't say it out loud, but it's true. You have a way with technology. Computers listen to you. You've written pragmatic code in several languages, and you've dreamed in one or two of them. It's easy to love what you do. It's hard to resist getting sucked into a blog post or tech journal about almost anything. And not just about writing code, everything from process to tooling to cloud services to User Experience. Almost anything piques your interest – almost anything can inspire you. And perhaps most of all, you love making things a bit better – your code, yes, and more than that – the lives of people who encounter your code. You want to make releases better and support better. You want architects and QA to be confident you've done the Right Thing™. And you want end users to find your code more useful.
It's hard to get people to agree on "better;" it's hard to get people to trust you're doing "better" when they don't understand what you do. We understand, and we are devoted to building that trust with everyone we encounter. Trust is the hardest part of what we do, and the part that matters most. See what it's like to build software built on relationships built on trust. Talk with us about how you make things better often. Build "better" with us. We are Improving – it's what we do.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and skilled iOS Developer. You will join our growing mobile development team to design, develop, and test native mobile applications.
- Deep Objective-C knowledge
- Deep Swift Knowledge
- Leadership potential; enjoys serving as a mentor and able to work across many different teams
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology/tools to create effective native UI for iOS.
- Experience with UX design principles and data visualization topics that create a polished, intuitive user experience.
- Fundamental understanding of subversion, Git, or other DVCS.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
User Experience Consultant
Vaughn teams up with clients to improve the user experience of their applications. He also visits other Improving branches for special projects and completes on-site client sprints.
Back to top