Implementation Manager (SaaS)
Improving has partnered with a SaaS company with a great office culture in the Grapevine/Southlake area who is looking to add an Implementation Manager to their team. This hire will play a key role on the client/on-boarding side of their business and must possess the ability to manage large projects, work with large data files and bridge between the client and the data that fuels their application.
Communication skills are key in this role as you must be able to excel in client conversation and be inspired by client related problem solving. You will be client facing and working with both internal and external data and implementation engineers. As an Implementation Manager, you will be welcoming new clients as the first point of contact, reinforcing the values of the product and understanding data dependencies to be able to think through data alternatives. Additionally, this role is not for the person who just wants to sit in the background manipulating data.
Candidates who seek this role must thrive in a fast-paced, start-up mindset and environment. Are able to adjust to constant changes and challenges, are able to see the big picture as well as address details. Candidates who can communicate best case scenarios, understand client data transformation and drive projects to time and plan will find this role for them
- Full end to end project management from contract close to launch of product
- Lead a series of technical workshops with the clients to review requirements and develop understanding of client technical assets
- Audit all incoming client data to ensure metrics and format requirements are being met to drive a successful ETL build
- Drive automation on all external data sources, procure proper access credentials and set up delivery for API driven data
- Drive weekly client status meetings and document all completed items and open tasks for the project, along with managing all key stakeholders against project plan.
- Conduct internal data validation and drive client validation of key metrics
- Work closely with Customer Success team and existing customers on data enhancement projects
- Responsible for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the project timeline
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects at one time – they can be a combination of new client on-boardings as well as existing client enrichment projects
- Generate full data conclusion documentation from client plans and data audits
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Understanding of data dependencies and familiar with eCommerce platforms and OMS systems
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in Implementation or On-boarding for a SaaS software company, ideally within the analytics or online retail industry
- Strong Project Management Skills focused on long complex projects
- Good understanding of analytic tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture and Google Analytics
- Strong communicator, written and verbal essential
- Experience working in a consulting environment is a plus
- Process oriented and able to self-manage many tasks at once
- Proactive, always seeking to improve processes and enhance customer experience
- Knowledge of different file types, encoding types, data types
- Proven experience with excel
- Data mining and audit review experience recommended
- Ability to travel if needed
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
Zach works on large-scale web enterprise applications for one of Improving’s largest clients. He generally handles back-end upgrades and long-term enhancement strategies to ensure technological success.
Back to top