Full-Stack .NET Engineer
Full-Stack .NET Developer
Type: Direct Hire w/ Client
Location: Lewisville area
The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and learning, and exhibit a demonstrable ability to get things done. We are looking for leaders who are craftsman and who enjoy writing highly discoverable, easy to understand code that is extensible and maintainable.
You will work in an Agile environment on a small team, alongside friendly, supportive, and collaborative team-members who share a passion for innovation. You will work on a highly scalable web application.
- 2-5+ years of experience in .NET technology development
- Must be experienced in Web application development using .NET
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related concentration or equivalent experience
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, C#
- Object Oriented programming
- SQLdatabases and MongoDB or similar NoSQL
- Skilled in Git, TDD and NodeJS preferred
- Team City, Octopus, Katalon
- Agile/SCRUM environment experience, willing to collaborate with others
Laid back environment, 401K Matching, Flex/HSA plans, Flex time
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
User Experience Consultant
Vaughn teams up with clients to improve the user experience of their applications. He also visits other Improving branches for special projects and completes on-site client sprints.
Back to top