Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire w/ Client
Improving has partnered with company that has a SaaS supply chain product that is in start-up mode. They are disrupting the market and continue to grow, working with top-notch clients. Currently they are building their team and this is a great opportunity to get on the ground floor.
- Deploy and manage virtual appliances in the cloud environment to ensure 24/7 availability.
- Data migration and backup.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and support.
- Maintain and manage automation scripts and workflows.
- Choose key technologies and services to aid and improve operations.
- Upgrade machine configurations and tools in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Prior experience with multiple programming languages : Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, SQL, etc .
- Experience with Jenkins .
- Knowledge of the JVM.
- Experience with RESTful interfaces.
- Experience configuring and deploying Nginx, Tomcat, Jetty, WildFly. Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring and debugging.
- Familiarity with source control ( Git preferred). Experience with Chef or Puppet ( Chef preferred).
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience in a distributed computing environment.
Their ideal candidate is a self-motivated enthusiastic team player and is passionate about building highly scalable systems. If you enjoy taking on challenging tasks, are involved in the open-source community, and love working with and developing latest technologies, then we are eager to talk to you. You are passionate about writing quality code and solving complex problems in a small team-oriented environment.
Meet Some of Improving's Employees
User Experience Consultant
Vaughn teams up with clients to improve the user experience of their applications. He also visits other Improving branches for special projects and completes on-site client sprints.
Back to top