CyberSecurity & Risk Management Lead (Richmond, VA)
- Richmond, VA
CyberSecurity & Risk Management Lead
Impact Makers is a mission-driven management and technology consulting company that delivers exceptional value to make an impact for our clients and the world. Our experienced teams help organizations manage transformation in IT, data, cloud and security with a focus on their customers and their people.
We utilize our innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community. We're committed to gifting 100% of our net profits to the community over the life of the company and our annual community contributions rival companies 100x our size.
Want to make an impact with us as a CyberSecurity Lead?
What you'll do ...
Work in an enterprise setting across multiple security and cloud domains. You will have the opportunity to lead the technical direction of a CyberSecurity consulting team with focus on the domains of Endpoint Security with a specific focus on Vulnerability Management Program Development, Application and Data Security, Threat Intelligence Management, Security Operations, Digital Identity, Cloud, Security Orchestration and Automation, including Solution Integrations & deployments. This technical lead role will also support consulting delivery with on-site technical engagements with partners and customers as well as providing technical leadership on other engagements. Additionally, client engagements may include participating in pre-sales meetings, analyzing and defining customer requirements, and proposal development.
You'll thrive here because you...
- Have a strong track record of architecting and implementing security solutions in Cloud, enterprise and hybrid environments.
- Manage teams of technical security architects and engineers
- Are an expert in communicating technical risks to business customers
- Are highly experienced in digital Identity strategy, architecture and solutions across Authentication, Authorization, lifecycle management, SaaS/ On-prem solutions, Federations & integrations.
- Are experienced in Secure network and connectivity Architectures involving enterprise-cloud, cloud-Internet and inter/intra-cloud/ Co-lo connectivity. Well versed in recommending & designing cloud & enterprise network controls such as firewalls, network ACLs, VPN, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS.
- Are experienced with large SecOps Program, processes and related technologies and architecture, including monitoring, Logging, Event/ incident management solutions and integrations across an enterprise and cloud environments.
- Have experience implementing endpoint security solutions strategy and architectures for vulnerability management, malware, data loss prevention, hardening, device management etc.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
Nice to see...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 10+ years of experienced managing a diverse team of technical security resources
- Have 10+ years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment and cyber security domains
- Consulting experience with large consulting firm
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Travel: 25-50%
Benefits of working at Impact Makers:
As a values-based company, taking care of our employees is of the utmost importance and our employee benefits package reflects that. We offer healthcare plans with benefit premiums 100% paid-for, 401(k) with matching, and unlimited PTO. Impact Makers embraces the pursuit of balance between work, family, and personal interests, with a flexible, dog-friendly work environment in Scott's Addition. We like to have fun at work, collaborating through company sponsored events and pro bono opportunities. Our team members work with Impact Makers, not for Impact Makers.
Impact Makers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Travel: 50% Travel
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Back to top