Client Partner (McLean, VA; Washington, DC)
Northern Virginia (NoVA)
DC Metro Area
Impact Makers is a mission-driven management and technology consulting company that delivers exceptional value to make an impact for our clients and the world. Our experienced teams help organizations manage transformation in IT, enterprise agility, data, cloud and security with a focus on their customers and their people.
We utilize our innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community. We're committed to gifting 100% of our net profits to the community over the life of the company and our annual community contributions rival companies 100x our size .
Want to make an impact with us as a Client Partner?
What you'll do ...
As a leader within our Client Advisory team, you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing delivery quality and driving revenue expansion for an assigned set of key accounts or book of business
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with executives across both Business and IT and actively seek opportunities to expand our footprint
- Recognize how our service offerings can be applied to deliver business value for your clients
- Act as the single point of contact and own the consulting business for assigned accounts
THIS IS AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A TALENTED LEADER TO HELP SHAPE OUR NORTHERN VIRGINIA MARKET AND INFLUENCE THE GROWTH OF OUR FIRM.
You'll thrive here because you...
- Possess both strong consulting acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
- E njoy wearing multiple hats, day in day out
- Thrive on solving problems and exceeding client expectations
- Effectively translate between and collaborate with business leaders and technical SME's
- Are adept at growing and mentoring high performing teams
- Excel at multi-tasking and context switching
- Actively seek to grow influence within and across clients
- Motivate and coach team members to broaden their presence as a trusted advisor
- Anticipate potential problems and offer practical solutions
- Lead and influence conversations to desired outcomes
- Act as a sounding board to your project teams and direct reports
- Appreciate when to accelerate and when to proceed with caution
- Understand the levers that drive our consulting business model
- Manage effective engagement delivery relative to project scope, schedule, and cost
- Set the bar for delivery excellence by active participation as a project sponsor
- Stay abreast of the current technology trends and best practices
- Are intellectually curious and absorb new concepts quickly
- 10 to 15 years progressive experience in consulting services organization
- Proven ability to own and manage an annual revenue target upwards of $4M across accounts
- Track record of landing and expanding professional services within an account
- Industry and domain expertise within Healthcare and/or Financial Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a leader within a matrixed organization
- Experience developing and executing account plans
- MBA or meaningful advanced degree - preferred
- Location: Northern Virginia (NoVA); DC Metro Area
- Travel: 50%
Benefits of working at !mpact Makers:
As a values-based company and Certified B Corp, taking care of our employees is of the utmost importance and our employee benefits package reflects that.
We offer healthcare plans with benefit premiums 100% paid-for, 401(k) with matching, and unlimited PTO. Impact Makers embraces the pursuit of balance between work, family, and personal interests.
We like to have fun at work, collaborating through company-sponsored events and pro bono opportunities. Our team members work with Impact Makers, not for Impact Makers.
Impact Makers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Travel: 50% Travel
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Back to top