Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales Recruitment
- United States
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cyber security.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 170 employees in our Boston & Bristol locations and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 150 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Talent Acquisition Partner to join our in-house People and Talent Team in our fast-growing Boston location. You will help scale business-critical go to market departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as we rapidly build out our go-to-market teams across North America.
You’ll partner with senior stakeholders to lead the US recruiting effort working closely with the global talent acquisition team. To be successful you will need to have expertise in hiring senior sales professionals at a technology company and have a passion for building a diverse organization. An ability to drive process and change would also be an advantage.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cyber security.
Your main responsibilities:
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market telling the Immersive Labs story.
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Immersive Labs rapidly growing sales, marketing and customer success teams in the US.
- Support with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events.
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience.
- Conduct behavioural based phone and in-person interviews with candidates.
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels.
To be successful:
- Expertise at hiring senior B2B Sales & Customer Success professionals in an inhouse role for a technology company
- Passion for recruiting Go-To-Market roles in a fast-paced company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented sales, marketing and customer success individuals
- Focused to help create an industry-leading and diverse culture through recruitment activities
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal recruitment laws. In addition, knowledge of general employment laws is preferred.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options e.g work from home, flexible hours
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- This position is currently remote but you will need to be able to commute to Boston regularly
- When you do visit the office getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers/
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
Back to top