Regional Sales Director
- United States
The successful applicant will need to be based in either Boston, MA or New York, NY (please specify you are looking to relocate if you are based in another state on your application)
We're an optimistic, motivated, and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise, and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and in 2019 we launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos, and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business. Not only is cyber security at the forefront of most businesses minds, but we offer a product that truly helps skill up the human side of organizations we work with to provide the first line of defense against a variety of cyber threats.
You will be hiring, motivating, and nurturing the capability of a team of sales professionals in the East region. You will inspire them to expand and elevate revenue growth in Immersive Labs enterprise markets. You will contribute directly to ensuring we have the right people in the right place to deliver on our revenue OKRs (objectives and key results).
Your main responsibilities:
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow your team
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory, meet and exceed sales goals through managing your enterprise sales team
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results
- Personally oversee and be the primary sales leader in the assigned region- model effective selling skills
- Manage and track territory performance in salesforce.com
- Provide regular and on-time reporting of key performance metrics on pipeline and forecast management
- Practice effective communication with direct reports, management, customers, and support staff (Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal,…)
- Collaborating with the team to help close new business
To be successful:
We are searching for a proven top performer to lead an elite sales organization to new levels of success. If you are a sales leader that takes pride motivating teams and driving top results with passion and dedication and have experience in the capabilities outlined below, we would like to hear from you:
- Experience of enterprise SaaS sales experience; Cybersecurity background preferred
- Proven sales leadership in a high growth SaaS organization
- Experience in an enterprise sales environment required, SaaS and Cyber experience preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through inspiring and motivating a team
- Ability to leverage KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions
- Proven ability to attract and hire top talent
- Highly motivated with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional command of sales methodology (MEDDPICC preferred) and the ability to coach to it
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs, and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!
Back to top