Enterprise Account Manager - UK&I
- Bristol, United Kingdom
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business. Not only is cyber security at the forefront of most businesses minds, but we offer a product that truly helps skill up the human side of organizations we work with to provide the first line of defence against a variety of cyber threats. You will sell a truly innovative product.
You will develop new & existing business in an assigned territory of FTSE 100/250 accounts, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects and existing customers. You could be located anywhere in the UK. .
As Enterprise Account Manager you will partner closely with our Customer Success team to maintain current client business and our Pre-Sales Engineers to expand revenue in new and existing accounts, and will directly impact the future success of our business.
Your main responsibilities:
You will have a genuine passion for our product and how they can help businesses level up the human capability of their cyber defense teams. Some of the key day to day activities to facilitate you closing future business are:
- Solution selling while hunting upsell revenue is critical for this role
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
To be Successful:
You will be a successful, experienced Enterprise Account Manager to drive growth in a defined set of new and existing FTSE 100/250 customers.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the FTSE 100/250
- Selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times,
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
Back to top