Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
- Los Angeles, CA
What we're about
IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it's not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for quality in everything they do. Our Hollywood people are movie business insiders with years of production experience. Our technology experts are unashamedly geeky - people who can talk for hours, and be riveting, about color gamut and lasers. Our businesspeople are consummate sales and marketing professionals who are spreading the IMAX word around the world.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, we know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That's why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits - to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
As the world's leading entertainment technology company, IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies. Specializing in immersive motion picture technologies, our employees are driven by a passion to take audiences around the world to places they've only dreamed of.
Come explore IMAX - where innovation, creativity and passion come together.
What you'll be doing:
The Brand Marketing function acts as a custodian of the IMAX Masterbrand and IMAX sub-brands, as well as ensuring all brand marketing and communications consistently embody IMAX's values and tell a clear and compelling brand narrative for consumers across all touch points and channels, always differentiating IMAX from the competition in both their hearts & minds. This candidate must be strategic, creative and ready for a challenge.
The senior marketing manager will play a critical role in driving marketing campaign rollouts and executions across both the core IMAX brand, it's sub-brands and new business initiatives. This role will partner closely with stakeholders across the company to create and manage strong brand-driven tools to educate consumers and internally across Sales, Business Development, Innovations, Post-Production and our larger IMAX Marketing teams (inclusive of Film, Exhibition, International, Creative & Operations).
Brand Marketing Campaign Management:
- Effectively manage multiple marketing campaigns inclusive of strategy, positioning, campaign timing and go-to-market execution; ensure all day-to-day campaign elements are activated and align with overarching campaign goals
- Provides direction, leadership and account management with external partners such as vendors, agencies, and internal creative staff to develop best-in-class creative assets that are then produced and delivered on schedule.
- Support brand strategy programs to ensure consistency with the IMAX Masterbrand
- Review marketing assets across major campaigns with exhibitors and international to ensure consistent brand values and tone of voice
- Work closely with IMAX internal functions (e.g. PR, Legal, Business Affairs, HR, Entertainment) to ensure IMAX brand positioning acts as a clear and coherent 'lighthouse' for the broader business strategy and operations
- Collaborate with exhibition, international and digital marketing teams to understand and identify brand needs and asset requirements and develop briefs for delivering successful campaigns
- Ensure that best practice learnings are captured within case studies and incorporated into relevant future brand strategic work
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of brand and brand agencies maintaining links with the industry and incorporating fresh research or approaches strategic work
What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree. Background in brand strategy, MBA a plus
- Managing Multiple Projects & Prioritizes - Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage multiple projects across a variety of stakeholders and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
- Adaptability - Adapt to and mange changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
- Working cross-functionally across a variety of levels, skill sets and priorities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimize performance
- The ability to operate autonomously but understands the importance of collaborations
- A self-starter, happy to take initiative and make decisions
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence teams
- A strategic and analytical thinker as well as customer centric marketing leader who can effectively leverage customer insights to shape the strategy and drive the agenda
- Advanced decision-making skills and solution oriented
- Meticulous attention to detail. Great follow-up is a must.
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IMAX you'll be part of a culture built on respect - one that recognizes the unique talents of everyone on the team. We're proud of the differences that make us all unique and we support unity, acceptance and equal rights for all. Diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
IMAX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location Los Angeles, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top