Manager, Global Film Marketing
- Playa Vista, CA
What we're about
IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it's not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for quality in everything they do. Our Hollywood people are movie business insiders with years of production experience. Our technology experts are unashamedly geeky - people who can talk for hours, and be riveting, about color gamut and lasers. Our business people are consummate sales and marketing professionals who are spreading the IMAX word around the world.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, we know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That's why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits - to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
As the world's leading entertainment technology company, IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies. Specializing in immersive motion picture technologies, our employees are driven by a passion to take audiences around the world to places they've only dreamed of.
Come explore IMAX - where innovation, creativity and passion come together.
The Global Film Marketing Manager reports to the Film Marketing Lead and manages the execution and delivery of the IMAX theatrical campaign assets and initiatives. The role will run point on the transactional aspects of the film campaign asset development, approval, and delivery with corresponding timelines. The Film Manager is responsible for tracking and communicating detailed timeline updates to global internal stakeholders and studio partners on a timely basis to ensure all parties are in sync on the delivery of Domestic and International marketing campaign assets and activities designed to promote IMAX movies and the overall brand. Key responsibilities include:
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and communicate detailed asset timelines to ensure IMAX global teams and studio partners are up to date on IMAX campaign deliverables on a regular and timely basis.
- Create detailed plans for the execution and delivery of approved global campaign activities and activations from end to end while driving collaboration from internal stakeholders and studio partners, and also updating Film Lead of the status update and any issues.
- Develop strong account and project management relationships with studio counterparts to ensure timelines, deliverables, and approvals are met and/or adjusted as needed.
- Have a strong understanding of IMAX differentiation and key messaging to review and approve core suite of film campaign assets to ensure they align with campaign strategy and IMAX branding to ultimately drive ticket sales
- Work in tandem with Film Marketing Coordinator to ensure all internal and studio creative assets from kick off to final approval are delivered by their respective deadlines
- Assist with special film marketing events and promotions, aiding team with planning as well as staffing and other ad-hoc responsibilities - occasionally outside of regular work hours
- Support the Global Marketing Department with development of agendas, participation at studio meetings and conference calls and deck building for upcoming slated films
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years' previous related work experience in media and/or entertainment
- Fluency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs are REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills and grammar usage across all levels within the company
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Motivated and driven individual with professional demeanor
- Previous studio or exhibitor experience strongly preferred
- Must possess detailed organizational skills and project management skills
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IMAX you'll be part of a culture built on respect - one that recognizes the unique talents of everyone on the team. We're proud of the differences that make us all unique and we support unity, acceptance and equal rights for all. Diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
IMAX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location Playa Vista, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top