Help Desk Specialist - 3 month contract
What we're about
IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it's not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for quality in everything they do. Our Hollywood people are movie business insiders with years of production experience. Our technology experts are unashamedly geeky - people who can talk for hours, and be riveting, about color gamut and lasers. Our business people are consummate sales and marketing professionals who are spreading the IMAX word around the world.
Of course we offer all the benefits you'd expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, we know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That's why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits - to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
As the world's leading entertainment technology company, IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies. Specializing in immersive motion picture technologies, our employees are driven by a passion to take audiences around the world to places they've only dreamed of.
Come explore IMAX - where innovation, creativity and passion come together.
What you'll be doing:
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Imaging PC and Mac laptops / desktops via SCCM / JAMF
- Maintaining the wiki pages for documentation and document tickets via JIRA ticketing system
- Managing IT hardware inventory
- Procuring or troubleshooting IT equipment (Cell Phone, VOIP, laptops / desktops, AV) or software
- Supporting onsite or remote business hardware and software
- Ensuring requests and issues are resolved in a timely manner with great customer satisfaction by providing the best solution for our employees
- Other IT operational tasks as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- 2 - 5 years of IT Support experience
- Strong hardware/software and network troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on a large corporate domain-based IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge of best practices around IT security
- Strong experience in supporting Office365, Hosted VOIP system, and other enterprise apps.
- Mobile device management and support including Apple and Android devices.
- Experience in remote support using Teamviewer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Must be a self-starter and can manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Remain current with innovative technologies and optimizing workflows to streamline IT processes
- A+, MCP, ACSP, Dell certifications a plus
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IMAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Position Type Temporary
Back to top