- Mississauga, Canada
What we're about
IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it's not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for quality in everything they do. Our Hollywood people are movie business insiders with years of production experience. Our technology experts are unashamedly geeky - people who can talk for hours, and be riveting, about color gamut and lasers. Our business people are consummate sales and marketing professionals who are spreading the IMAX word around the world.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, we know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That's why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits - to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
As the world's leading entertainment technology company, IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies. Specializing in immersive motion picture technologies, our employees are driven by a passion to take audiences around the world to places they've only dreamed of.
Come explore IMAX - where innovation, creativity and passion come together.
Responsible for forecasting requirements at depots and setting appropriate inventory levels to balance financial and service level requirements. Allocate and prioritize material based on requirements at depots.
What you'll be doing:
- Forecast requirements in depots
- Monitor inventory levels in assigned depots
- Analyze part usage trends and adjust min stocking levels
- Prepare shipping and customs paperwork
- Liaise with depots and IMAX Logistics to provide pre alerts and delivery confirmation
- Transact all deliveries in SAP
- Work with GSI team members to identify priority parts
- Identify any item shortages and suggest new buys
What we're looking for:
- Post-secondary degree (college)
- 3-5 years in a similar role dealing with multiple depot locations
- Familiar with Global Logistics processes
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Above average Excel skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will have:
- Decision making - Manage multiple simultaneous requirements and prioritize effectively
- Collaboration - Able to build relationships with colleagues outside of GSI to ensure parts are delivered in a timely manner
- Accuracy - Maintain SAP in a timely basis to ensure accuracy
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IMAX you'll be part of a culture built on respect - one that recognizes the unique talents of everyone on the team. We're proud of the differences that make us all unique and we support unity, acceptance and equal rights for all. Diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
IMAX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top