Software Engineer Program
Imagitas is hiring a Software Engineer Program.
The Red Ventures Software Engineer Program targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance within Computer Science. As a Software Engineer Associate, you will work on a wide array of projects ranging from customer facing websites and social API integrations to proprietary search marketing tools. This won’t be just an entry-level role. You’ll have the opportunity to own a project from production to deployment working alongside a dedicated team of industry-leading Engineers.
- Architect and develop web-based applications and components for high-traffic consumer-facing websites
- Work alongside business leaders and analysts to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into creative and effective solutions
- Work with automated build and unit testing platforms
- Maintain your own project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- Recent experience in hands-on software design and backend coding through internships, work experience, or side projects is highly preferred
- Object Oriented Programming and software design ability preferred; able to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Experience with other awesome web languages (Node.js, React, Angular) is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem-solver, and quick learner
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
Red Ventures Associate Program:
The Red Ventures Associate Program targets high performing college seniors who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. The program consists of four specific positions including: Strategic Analyst Associate and Software Engineer Associate. We recruit for each position based on specific skillsets and background. However, all Associates will benefit from group on-boarding, company sponsored events, and on-the-job training. Given our intense focus on talent management, new college graduates starting in one of these positions can experience unparalleled career progression.College graduates have the opportunity to prove themselves and quickly take on new responsibilities and challenges. Even as a new associate, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their experience, including tier-one MBA programs like Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School, and Wharton Business School coupled with companies such as Capital One, McKinsey & Company, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, and more.
Back to top