Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
SEO at Red Ventures:
At Red Ventures, we use our expertise in natural search, paid search, web development and analytics to drive sales for partners in high-growth industries.
We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for an SEO analyst to join our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 3-4 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in natural search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams
- Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing or link building as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Sense of humor
- As an SEO Analyst, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from insurance and telecom to energy and consumer services.
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to launch new websites in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to design and execute
Back to top