Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Engineer at Red Ventures, you won't just write amazing code; you'll have the opportunity to lead a team while owning product development and tech solutions across multiple businesses. We believe that it's important for engineers to see the whole scope of a project from beginning to end. Our Senior Engineers guide our tech community towards amazing solutions – collaborating and designing the pieces of the puzzle as a collective community to solve the problem as quickly and intelligently as possible. But it's okay to fail here – we work and fail fast then learn from our mistakes.
- Your day-to-day will include designing, evaluating, updating and maintaining object oriented applications, working with automated build and unit testing platforms.
- Forget the red tape, forget the micromanaging and monotonous routine, you'll have autonomy and a breeding ground for opportunity, working alongside business leaders and marketing staff to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into final products.
- As a senior engineer, you'll be a mentor who wants to help your peers explore as much as possible. There's a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, and that's why we're so good at building world-class solutions to our unique business, marketing and data quandaries. You'll share your expertise through your close communication, hands-on leadership and talented coding.
- We value growth and curiosity. Want to learn a new language? Go for it! If you have the initiative and you're getting your work done, learn away – and you'll have plenty of experts in your peer group to guide you. And part of your job will be to help guide others as their curiosity meets your expertise.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of recent server side experience in technologies such as C#, Golang, PHP, or Node
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Angular and Polymer
- Excellent OOP and software design skills
- Strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Analytical and detail oriented minds with good judgement skills
- The ability to prioritize, strategize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
The open-mindedness of our engineers has led to premier technology that enable sales – from reviews platforms, to applications that process millions of requests per day on millions of pages. Want to see your hard work in action? Want to learn as much as possible? Want a flexible schedule, bowling breaks and fitness classes like yoga and kickboxing? Apply today.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
See Inside the Office of Imagitas
Imagitas helps the United States Postal Service produce, distribute, and facilitate the official change of address. The Imagitas Team helps consumers save money when they move, and their suite of direct mail and digital products makes it easy for marketers to send relevant offers to this valuable audience.
Back to top