Part - Time Inside Sales
At Red Ventures, we connect people with the brands and services they need. We work with some of the nation’s largest brands in a variety of industries including satellite and telecommunications companies such as DIRECTV and Verizon. Our sales capabilities are a critical part of the value we deliver to both our partners and to consumers.
Red Ventures Inside Sales Representatives receive a high volume of inbound calls and are expected to use persuasive sales skills to influence prospective customer’s buying decisions in attempt to close the deal on the first call.
It’s not easy. If it was, everyone would do it. But for those who succeed, the rewards are rich.
Do you have what it takes?
In Training you will be required to demonstrate:
- Student mentality: Study and learn (a ton of) product and industry-specific information
- Thick skin: Practice salesmanship skills in front of trainers, managers and other classmates
- Computer Proficiency: Become proficient with our proprietary computer systems
In the role you will be required to:
- Be highly productive: You’ll spend 80-90% of the day on the phone speaking to customers, building value around the services/products you represent and persuading them to make a purchase
- Be coachable: Apply Sales Management’s continuous, real-time performance feedback – with a positive attitude
- Meet performance metrics: Hit various business-specific sales goals – competing with yourself and others to master your role
- Sell ethically and responsibly: Meet a high standard of quality and compliance as mandated by brand partners and government regulations
- Continuously improve: Stay up-to-date with new product offers and industry-specific news from business partners
- Part-time hires have the flexibility to build their own consistent, weekly schedule that meets the following guidelines:
Consistent schedule of 16-28 hours per week during the following days/times:
- 6pm-1am EST Monday-Friday
- 8am-12am EST Saturday and Sunday
- Part-Time Inside Sales Representatives are required to work at least:
- 16 hours per week
- 2 shifts per week
- 4 hours per shift worked
- Schedule adjustments can be requested and will be accommodated according to business need.
- Paid product and salesmanship training will be conducted during your first three (3) weeks on the following schedule:
Monday-Friday 6pm-11pm EST
Be a part of a successful and growing organization:
Repeatedly voted among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte
Compensation is comprised of a $10/hour base plus uncapped commissions for sales
- Performance based, new hire bonuses paid after your first 30, 60 and 90 days of employment
Sales incentives (trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards)
Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Casual dress code
- Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including our own onsite café
Back to top