Red Ventures seeks a Network Engineer with 4+ years of hands-on networking design and engineering experience within a CISCO and/or Juniper environment. CCNP/ JNCIP or higher certification is preferred.
We’ll give you the tools you need to execute. At Red Ventures, we believe in using technology to create technology. We have no defined IT budget, so we can ensure we are spending what’s needed to get things done quickly. We’ll also give you access to the newest technology and flex time to play with it or even create your own, if that’s your thing. We require every IT team member to attend at least one offsite conference per year and we have frequent webinars and lunch-n-learns to keep you on top of your game.
- Experience working with JunOS, NX-OS and IOS
- Hands-on experience working with VRRP, e/iBGP, OSPF, MPLS and similar routing protocols
- Working knowledge of: Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K; MDS 9148; Catalyst 6800’s (IA – Instant Access); Catalyst 6500’s; WiSM2 Wireless Controllers; Cisco Prime/DCNM; Visio
- Understanding of the following: BGP, OSPF, FHRP’s, SAN networking (NPIV, zoning, etc.), QoS, Network design and standards, VRF-Lite, VDC, Fabric-Path, Enterprise wireless – 802.11g/n/ac,
- Aptitude and openness to learn new things
- Creative and abstract thinker
- Strong work ethic and a team-player
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
Back to top