Inside Sales Representative
At Red Ventures, we connect people with the brands and services they need. We work with some of the nation’s largest brands in a variety of industries including satellite and telecommunications companies such as DIRECTV and Verizon. Our sales capabilities are a critical part of the value we deliver to both our partners and to consumers.
Red Ventures Inside Sales Representatives will receive a high volume of inbound calls and be expected to use persuasive sales skills to influence prospective customer’s buying decisions in attempt to close the deal on the first call.
It’s not easy. If it was, everyone would do it. But for those who succeed, the rewards are rich.
Do you have what it takes?
In Training you will be required to demonstrate:
Student mentality: Study and learn (a ton of) product and industry-specific information
- Thick skin: Practice salesmanship skills in front of trainers, managers and other classmates
- Computer Proficiency: Become proficient with our proprietary computer systems
In the role you will be required to:
- Be highly productive: You’ll spend 80-90% of the day on the phone speaking to customers, building value around the services/products you represent and persuading them to make a purchase
- Be coachable: Apply Sales Management’s continuous, real-time performance feedback – with a positive attitude
- Meet performance metrics: Hit various business-specific sales goals – competing with yourself and others to master your role
Sell ethically and responsibly: Meet a high standard of quality and compliance as mandated by brand partners and government regulations
- Continuously improve: Stay up-to-date with new product offers and industry-specific news from business partners
New hires will be required to work 3pm-12am or 4pm-1am EST - 4 weeknights and 1 weekend night each week.
Be a part of a successful and growing organization:
Repeatedly voted among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte
Performance based career advancement opportunities – we prefer to promote from within!
The average Sales Agent earns $50,000 in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000 in their first 12 month
- Compensation is comprised of a $10/hour base plus uncapped commissions for sales and includes a performance based, new hire bonus
Bonus pay and sales incentives (trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards)
Medical Insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending Account
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Paid time off
- Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including a fitness facility and café opening summer 2016
See Inside the Office of Imagitas
Imagitas helps the United States Postal Service produce, distribute, and facilitate the official change of address. The Imagitas Team helps consumers save money when they move, and their suite of direct mail and digital products makes it easy for marketers to send relevant offers to this valuable audience.
Back to top