Red Ventures is seeking a DevOps Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring and deployment management). You will use your skills as both a sys admin and code ninja to manage our ever-growing fleet of modern cloud applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
What we’re looking for:
- Able to assist developers with application design from initial conception through production deployment
- An aptitude for new languages and technologies
- Experience with a configuration management system (SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Desire to work with developers of all skill levels and help with everything from local development environments through application planning
- Experience with Vagrant and/or Docker
- Comfortable on both the systems and development sides of the house
- Linux or have prior experience as a Linux System Administrator
- Public and private cloud infrastructure and services (AWS / Openstack)
- Networking and AWS VPC terminology.
- Application and system monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK, New Relic, Graphite)
- Provisioning tools (Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Terraform)
- Continuous integration suites (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Stash
- A programming / scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, GO,NodeJS)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
Back to top