Imagitas is hiring a Corporate Counsel.
- Be an integral part of the business teams’ efforts to establish and evaluate existing and potential business relationships, with significant responsibilities for negotiating, preparing, and reviewing partner contracts.
- Provide management team with day-to-day legal perspective and guidance, as well as risk assessment and mitigation.
- Serve as legal advisor and active participant in establishing partnerships and facilitating merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions, including due diligence, negotiation and preparation of term sheets and definitive agreements, and assistance with financing documentation and closing process.
- Assist with a variety of corporate matters including organizational documents, company structure, and management of corporate entities.
- Assist with management of intellectual property portfolio.
- Work closely with business teams on risk assessment and on compliance-related processes and procedures to support the company’s compliance environment and ever-present focus on quality.
- Address employment related legal issues in conjunction with Human Resources department, including EEOC and worker’s compensation claims.
- Coordinate with outside counsel on litigation and specialized issues as required.
- Eight to twelve years’ experience working with senior business management in connection with a broad range of legal matters including contracts, intellectual property and technology, marketing, compliance, employment, data privacy and security, M&A, and other transactional activities. Prior in-house experience preferred.
- Outstanding negotiating, communication, drafting, and writing skills.
- Possess a high degree of business savvy, integrity, candor, intellectual curiosity, and self-motivation.
- Strategic thinking and innovative, creative problem-solving, often in unprecedented cutting-edge scenarios.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, with a well-developed sense of humor, fun and adventure.
- Previous experience operating effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with change, and ability to pivot quickly as needs and priorities change. Think fast, work fast, react fast, adapt fast.
- Effective listening and diagnostic skills. Capable of assessing and managing appropriate levels of risk consistent with upholding the law and maintaining the company’s high ethical standards while helping drive the business forward.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a significant workload of diverse matters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Fast and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral business partner.
- Team player with a strong orientation toward collaborative, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to see and proactively move toward the bigger picture without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done and done properly. Must have fun while doing so!
Red Ventures has been repeatedly recognized for our great work environment, and we've been ranked among the top 10 Best Places to Work (including 2 consecutive #1 rankings) in the Charlotte area by the Charlotte Business Journal for four years running. Red Ventures has twice been named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine.
Red Ventures is much more than just a marketing company. We are the future of marketing. We’ve cracked the code of optimizing the entire direct marketing process, spanning from demand generation to end transaction. National companies and renowned brands partner with us in a variety of ways to bring them high-quality customers at higher volumes than they’ve ever seen and we’re only paid for the value we create. It’s a business model that works, scales, and repeats. But our biggest competitive advantage is our people, who are smart, driven and empowered to do what it takes to generate results.
In order to serve our new business launches and growth goals across existing and emerging marketing and technology channels, we are expanding our team to include a Corporate Counsel. This newly-created position will report to our General Counsel and support our team in a variety of transactional, corporate, business, compliance, and legal matters. The Corporate Counsel will have high visibility both internally and externally and the position will evolve and expand as business needs change and grow.
Back to top