Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance, and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
We are looking for a skilled Workplace Coordinator to assist us in our day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will ensure our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent Workplace Coordinator is an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
Reception & Office Duties:
• Uphold the Illumio brand and culture — you are the first and last point of contact for our guests
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Greet and welcome employees, candidates, and guests warmly and be attentive to their needs while following security procedures — provide a great first impression
• Receive, scan, and sort all incoming packages and mail. Distribute mail accordingly.
• Ensure reception area is kept tidy, free of clutter, and is welcoming for all employees, candidates, and guests
• Take and relay messages and forwards to appropriate personnel or department
• Assist with creating badges for new employees, modifying badge access, and other tasks as they relate to physical security
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
• Maintain security awareness and report any security issues to OM
• Miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned by the OM
• Assist OM with organizing relevant office events and in vendor relationship management and be present for all office maintenance and vendor visits
• Maintain the stock levels of office, conference room, and break room supplies and submit purchase requests to OM when necessary. Be point of contact for annual inspections (HVAC, Fire Sprinkler System, Fire Extinguisher, & Agency Light)
• Coordinate with Meeting Coordinator to prepare for meetings and events
• Supervise caterers and other service staff
• Set up and break down tables and chairs for events, set up beverage service, etc.
• Provide early morning or after hours’ coordination, as needed
• Monitor inventory of snacks and beverages and restock cabinets and refrigerators throughout the building
• Monitor coffee bar, conference room and break room inventory of glasses, dishes, flatware, snacks, and beverage service and other supplies and restock as needed.
• Coordinate with maintenance contractors and vendors to supervise and monitor extermination, plumbing, appliance maintenance, electrical and other services as needed including replacing light bulbs and water filters. Perform other regular maintenance as needed.
• Plan and perform basic building repairs, miscellaneous jobs, and handy work as needed
• Replace light bulbs and water filters and perform other regular maintenance as needed
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Attention to detail
• Physical ability to perform non-technical job requirements
• Basic knowledge of electrical, HVAC, and other construction trades preferred
• Communication skills (verbal, written) to gather feedback and get clarity on miscellaneous job duties
• While performing the functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift, carry (up to 25 pounds), stoop, bend, kneel, climb, crawl, push, pull or perform other physical activities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Chief Commercial Officer
Alan’s main responsibility is overseeing the employee and customer experience with Illumio, from first impression through to long-term relationship.
Back to top