Web Services Senior Manager
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us@illumio.
The Web Services Senior Manager will own all of the Illumio .COM platforms. They will be an advocate for an integrated, consistent, and optimized end-to-end experience for all customers and prospects. They will provide oversight and guidance to an evolving and distributed team whilst creating strong relationships with external vendors and individual contractors as and when required. More than anything, they are a strong digital storyteller who is proficient in explaining complex concepts and product offerings in a clean and fresh way.
Major Performance Objectives:
- Successfully manage the day- to-day operations of our Web Services department, driving the strategy, resources, and execution plan to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Lead the SEO strategy development, execution management (partnering with key internal stakeholders), and performance to targets for Illumio.com, Illumio Blog, and all associated online properties.
- Lead and manage the successful redesign the company website turning it into a demand generation machine and vehicle for effectively communicating our story and offerings.
- Lead the enablement of other business departments to run their own campaigns through the creation, socialization, and management of a template library and self-service portal.
Key tasks in achieving performance objectives:
- Drive the strategy and execution of our website (.COM) and all web-based, customer-facing assets.
- Ensure delivery of high quality user experience and design across multiple concurrent projects, by providing oversight and guidance while empowering team members.
- Lead the translation process within marketing and cross-functionally for all online properties and manage all associated outsourced vendors.
- Partner with content marketing team to scope, develop, and promote relevant, delightful, and effective digital content in support of the business’ marketing objectives.
- Lead a geo-distributed team of web designers, web developers and web analysts to ensure that performance metrics are consistently met or exceeded.
- Partner with vendors to ensure the effective execution of the projects and services, holding them accountable to project scope, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Develop relationships with design/development firms and independent contractors to support flexing as needed against projects.
- Lead the development, publication and maintenance of the platform architecture and roadmap for future development, which supports business needs.
- Develop financial plans and manage budget to track the investment and operational cost.
- Create feedback mechanism to track ROI.
- Use knowledge of UI/UX best practices, latest web technology, and demand generation strategies to optimize .COM.
- Represent our customers’ needs and opinions in the development process. Facilitate brainstorms and create relevant communications to engage cross-functional teams towards promoting design thinking and a customer-centric culture.
- Partner with internal teams including Security, Legal, DevOps, and IT to ensure stability and global compliance of customer-facing web-based assets.
- Develop and maintain documentation for function/department best practices and policies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top