Systems Engineer - West
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio
Systems engineers are the trusted technical advisors in the Illumio field organization. By partnering with their Account Executives, they find and create new sales opportunities within our target accounts and they lead a virtual team of Illumio people to win those opportunities. They also ensure that our existing customers renew and expand subscriptions and become positive references.
Major Performance Objectives:
- Exceed their assigned booking quota — bookings include new license subscriptions, support, subscription renewals and professional services from new and existing accounts.
- Build a healthy pipeline of new and expansion opportunities
Key Tasks in achieving performance objectives:
- Demonstrate the key capabilities of the Illumio ASP while highlighting the effective use-cases around adaptive segmentation.
- Scope, focus, identify the success criteria and project manage proof of concepts
- Assist customers standing up the PCE for PoCs and help pair the initial Linux and Windows workloads
- Position Illumio product capabilities and strengths while laying out traps and pitfalls for competitors
- Provide crisp feedback to product management on new feature requirements and product enhancements
- Whiteboard the comparison between the legacy security architecture and the new micro-segmentation architecture
- Tailor and present the results of the PoC to both a technical and business audience
- Responsible for the “Technical Win”, which includes technical discovery of segmentation requirements, crafting a technical message that is pertinent and compelling to each customer, building trusted relationships with the key technical constituents, successfully winning the mindshare of the key sponsors
- Teach the customer how to pair workloads, write rules using the native language policy, and exercise the API
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top