Sustaining Team Manager
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, and container in data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, NTT, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, high-value application protection from breaches and threats, and compliance with no changes to applications or infrastructure.
You will be the Interface between support and core development and Quality Assurance for customer escalations and resolution. We are looking for someone who can come in and be hands-on in learning the product and manage escalations, then gradually build a team as we grow. You will be interacting with many functions within the company to build and manage the process.
- Track and manage all escalations from support
- Learn and be able to deal with some of the escalations
- Take over the task of creating, testing and releasing patches
- Be a champion for debugging of the product in the field
- experience with sustaining roles
- Hands-on manager who can get this effort off the ground
- Technical and hands-on to understand the product, start the learning process and handle simple escalations directly
- Manage to bring order as the volume of escalations increase
- Build the framework, connections and process for the future sustaining team and effort
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Anand oversees the support and services Illumio customers receive post-purchase. He assists in deployment and implementation processes, as well as subsequent adaptations to each industry.
Back to top