Sustaining Team Lead
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure.
We are looking for the first team member for the Sustaining Engineering team for the Illumio ASP product. The ASP product is mission critical infrastructure for investment banks, SaaS providers, and large enterprise customers. We seek someone with strong engineering fundamentals, who is excited about solving problems in complex systems and has a strong empathy for customer issues. Our guiding philosophy from the beginning is focus, get things right, and practice disciplined engineering that does not cut corners.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent, MSCS preferred
- Experience in Sustaining Engineering for an enterprise product as an individual contributor 5 years+
- Experience with enterprise distributed software. Networking or security product experience a plus.
- Possess excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility in working with customers and engineering to resolve issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top