Sr. Product Manager
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, and container in data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, NTT, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, high-value application protection from breaches and threats, and compliance with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
As a Product Manager, Platform you will own and drive the product strategy and roadmap for a highly disruptive product that solves real problems for a broad range of customers. Work with a team of extraordinary designers and engineers in a thriving, agile development environment to envision and create features that no one has seen before. Prioritize strategic and tactical features of the product. Drive multiple scrum teams as a product owner with effective user stories. Be the "voice of the customer" inside the company. Gain deep insights into the market and the competitive landscape. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and support to deliver on sales and customer satisfaction goals.
Skills and Experience:
• Deep experience with mission-critical enterprise software, cloud technologies, distributed systems, and management products
• Domain knowledge of at least one of the following: clustering/HA, logging, telemetry, REST APIs, CLI/SDKs, software packaging and provisioning, software licensing
• Strong knowledge of Linux server environments
• Experience with both on-premise and cloud-based software delivery models
• Understanding of networking, load balancers, security (firewalls, VPNs), and cyber security preferred
• Strong written and presentation skills
• Creative thinker and problem solver with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to execute, have technical depth and solid business judgment
• Previous experience in a fast paced start-up environment
• 5+ years of product management experience in enterprise or cloud software. Additional experience in technical marketing or systems engineering preferred.
* Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Anand oversees the support and services Illumio customers receive post-purchase. He assists in deployment and implementation processes, as well as subsequent adaptations to each industry.
Back to top