Senior System Test Engineer
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, NetSuite, Plantronics, NTT, King Entertainment, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance, and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure.
You are someone who excels in a fast-paced start-up like environment. You have at least 7 years of software engineering experience. You enjoy learning new technologies, and solving/debugging complex problems. And, you are looking for an opportunity that lets you shine, a team that lets you grow, and a product that is a disruptive game-changer in the fast-growing cybersecurity space.
If all of the above describes you, Illumio is eager to talk! We seek a motivated, self-starting team player to join our system test team. In this role, you will work closely with development engineers, product management, performance engineers, and the field. The environment focuses on security in the virtualized computing and networking ecosystems. You will contribute to expanding the existing automation framework with infrastructure/libraries/tools and tests as part of your day to day activities.
- Automate, set up, and tear down environments that model customer configurations
- Integrate existing test tools and develop new tools to achieve end to end test execution, across UI and backend
- Replicate and test customer configurations and workflow scenarios
- 7-10 years’ experience in test automation of enterprise systems involving complex configurations
- Experience in testing web applications and UI test automation
- Excellent programming skills in one or more object-oriented higher-level language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#).
- Proficient with REST APIs
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Perl, …)
- Experience with networking solutions on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience in testing cloud computing/networking solutions in various private/public cloud environments, especially VMware private cloud and AWS public cloud
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Anand oversees the support and services Illumio customers receive post-purchase. He assists in deployment and implementation processes, as well as subsequent adaptations to each industry.
Back to top