Senior Salesforce Administrator
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, and container in data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, NTT, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, high-value application protection from breaches and threats, and compliance with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
· Own the daily cross-functional operational readiness of our Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
· Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary. Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our Sales and Service Cloud, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements. Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements. Translate business requirements into creative, secure, and effective technical designs.
· As required manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs, including collaborating closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to the platform.
· Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
· Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features
· Respond to team members’ requests related to delivered functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning.
· Drive testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development. Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
· Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data. Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups.
· Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application, and act as an escalation point for internal SFDC issues.
· Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation. Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions. Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
· Act as the Salesforce SME and participate in all "Lead to Cash" planning, development, and discussion.
· Certified Salesforce - Advanced Administrator or Certified Salesforce - Solution Architect preferred
· BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
· SFDC administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience. Specific experience includes:
· Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use third party tools.
· Extensive experience with data migration into SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads, and opportunities and custom objects
· Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
· Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
· Experience working on multiple Salesforce Implementations with Service, Sales, Custom Applications and associated technologies
· Experience with CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
· Understanding of partner, customer, and employee portal/community functionality for SFDC.
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
· Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top