Senior Product Manager
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio
As a Product Manager, you will own and drive the product strategy and roadmap for a highly innovative, disruptive product that solves real security challenges for some of the most complex enterprises in the world. You will work with a team of extraordinary designers and engineers in a thriving, agile development environment to envision and create key solutions for customer problems.
Major Performance Objective
- Drive business initiatives through product strategy and roadmap for areas you own
- Collaborate with engineering and customers to deliver solutions needed to drive exponential revenue growth
Key tasks in achieving performance objectives
- Own and drive the evolution of the core policy engine of the Illumio ASP – the market leading adaptive segmentation platform.
- Drive the next-generation of Illumination, Illumio’s category leading visibility tool.
- Envelope yourself with Illumio’s awesome sales teams and make them successful.
- Be a guiding light for multiple scrum teams, recruit them into your product vision, and deliver four releases a year to the market.
- Collaborate with customers and get instant feedback – drive that feedback into the scrum teams.
- Author insightful presentations, papers, and blog entries with Illumio’s marketing team based on the solutions you are creating with your scrum teams.
- You have prioritized strategic and tactical features of a product based on inputs from market, competition, customers, fields, and engineering
- Strong understanding of data center networking and security technologies (firewalls, IPsec VPNs, load balancers)
- Knowledge of public/private clouds (AWS, Azure, Vmware-based private clouds)
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, ECS) preferred
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Previous start-up experience preferred
- 5-7 years of product management experience in enterprise networking/security required. Additional experience in technical marketing or systems engineering preferred.
- MBA preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Chief Commercial Officer
Alan’s main responsibility is overseeing the employee and customer experience with Illumio, from first impression through to long-term relationship.
Back to top