Senior Marketing Programs Manager
Who You Are:
You are a creative, ambitious, and meticulous marketer with at least 7 years integrated marketing program management experience (digital, direct, events, assets, etc.). You thrive in fast-paced environments and are known for your writing, problem-solving, and multiple hat-wearing skills. You have knowledge and experience in the security software (or hardware) industry, appreciating the nuance involved in developing narratives for innovative, game-changing, category-building approaches to solving customers problems.
What You Will Accomplish:
You will be responsible for designing and managing the success of integrated marketing programs with the primary target to drive enterprise revenue pipeline. You will be planning, budgeting, executing and measuring integrated multi-channel marketing programs. This is your chance to make a substantial impact on revenue with the freedom to try out new programs and strategies to get there.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing programs with cross-functional team members to attain enterprise lead targets and revenue goals.
- Own key marketing programs and activities: Email, SEM, digital advertising and sponorships, and our ABM Platforms.
- Customize messages and offers by persona and buying cycle stage.
- Keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Develop and manage programs and team members.
- Leverage ABM strategies to expand reach and drive demand at target accounts.
- Explore, grow and drive demand through new channels.
- Work collaboratively with key cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of programs.
- Relentlessly optimize ROI on marketing spend using data, testing, and critical thinking to attain the best possible results.
What You Will Bring:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on program development and execution.
- Love to experiment and and know how to measure and track to ROI.
- Ability to write marketing copy (Ads, landing pages, emails, direct mailers, etc.).
- Track record of exceeding lead targets and delivering value, not marketing gimmicks>
- Hustle and move fast while still understanding what’s working and minimizing wasted effort.
- Ability to work autonomously and without significant external direction to build programs.
- Excited to collaborate with a fast-paced marketing team to find ways we can punch above our weight class.
- Strong analytical aptitude - you can run your own reporting and collaborate with marketing ops to get the data you need.
- Proficient with SFDC, Hubspot, Domo, TechTarget Priority Engine, and DemandBase.
- Eager to drive revenue and help Illumio grow.
- Hands-on familiarity with landing page personalization and dynamic content
- Deep knowledge of retargeting ad networks and social advertising platforms
- Master of efficiency and process automation
Who We Are
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @Illumio.
Back to top