Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Developer Productivity Solutions
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate engineer to take on the role of Infrastructure Engineer for Developer Productivity. We are a start-up with tight deadlines, and a dynamic, challenging environment. Our guiding philosophy as we grow is to focus, ship high quality products while having fun, and practice disciplined engineering.
As the Infrastructure Engineer you will play a critical part to help the engineering organization efficiently deliver high-quality code on a regular basis. Your customers will be internal engineering groups and you will communicate and work with other groups as well to insure your success. You will interact and communicate with your peer engineers both to understand their needs and to understand what already exists that you can build upon or integrate into useful tools and solutions.
You are versatile and have the flexibility and drive to fulfill the following goals:
- Design and build a fully automated platform that enables Illumio to deploy and run the Illumio product, any build, any configuration, any dataset, any set of tests in private or public clouds on demand.
- Own and drive enhancements to the build/testing pipeline that enables the execution of targeted levels of tests for different types of builds.
- Play a leadership role in the organization around continuous integration working with the existing build engineering team to define goals and execute on enhancements to our CI Pipeline.
- Implement infrastructure for Chaos monkey type tests against the Illumio product
- Work across the engineering organization to execute on these goal: Dev, QA, SysTest, Performance and DevOps
This is a collaborative role with significant integration.
- Linux system level experience, preferably with RHEL or CentOS
- Bash Scripting experience. Scripting with other languages also desirable
- Experience with building and developing software on Linux.
- Experience with the deployment of software to distributed systems environments
- Experience with programming to the AWS API and the VMware vSphere API in C++, Java, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with Jenkins and test automation frameworks and the integration of various components to achieve the requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top